Email : Info@taminhealthtourism.com
Noor Eye Hospital
Contact - US
The science of Ophthalmology has greatly evolved during recent years and the invention and application of modern implements and state-of-the-art ophthalmic technology has helped make great steps forward in the treatment of various eye conditions.
The Islamic Republic of Iran, along with other countries, has developed a wealth of advances in this field. Owing to their skill, knowledge, and advanced technology, Iranian ophthalmologists have established a prominent scientific reputation internationally, especially in the Middle East. In the application of latest surgical techniques, these ophthalmologists have produced high success rates and low complication rates and garnered increased acclaim for Iran globally
Noor Eye Clinic was first established in Tehran in 1993 serving as the first subspecialty ophthalmic clinic and served by providing consultation and referral services for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic conditions. Since then, it has maintained its excellence in terms of ophthalmic science, practice and technology, and won many achievements.Noor Eye Clinic takes pride in performing
- the first excimer laser refractive surgery and LASIK in Iran
- the first laser surgery for the management of corneal opacities
- the largest number of refractive surgical procedures in Iran and the Middle East
- the first implantation of intracorneal ring segments (Intacs) for the management of myopia and keratoconus
- the first surgical correction of hyperopia with conductive keratoplasty
- the implantation of a variety of intraocular lenses for the treatment of myopia
- the first cataract surgery with phacoemulsification
- the first cataract surgery with laser
- novel surgical techniques of corneal grafting
and establishing the first diabetes clinic for the management of diabetic ophthalmic complications.
The team of Noor Eye Clinic, now more experienced, skilled and knowledgeable than ever, believes in its ability to offer all possible treatment options to improve its patients’ vision and quality of life, and is looking forward to an even brighter horizon in the future of ophthalmology at Noor Eye Hospital.